Saturday, July 6, 2013
A day in Clisson
Yesterday we spent the day in Clisson, a lovely town between Cholet and Nantes. It was market day, so we spent some time visiting the market to choose our dinner. After walking around the castle and the town, we found a nice cafe for lunch. Three had croque monsieur but I had carpaccio, a nice Muscadet wine, and coffee. All in all a lovely day. Despite the nice variety of foodstuff, I could not really develop a menu. Finally, after buying some olive tapanade and some anchovy spread, I came up with a frittata--one with peppers and onion and one with potatoes. We were able to eat outside since the weather has finally turned nice. By 10:30 I was really wiped out and had to get to bed and rest. After all, Saturday night is the Puy du Fou spectacle, and I have to rest up for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment